Originally Posted By: ovation32
I think Dellacroce (whom I am vastly intrigued by) further supports my argument against Casso having any virtue whatsoever. Mr. Neil was ruthless in his day, but his life was more than dictated by Omerta and he would never think to break ANY rules. Casso was ruthless, but had no rules. He killed numerous members of his own family, he killed civilians, he killed anyone. He was paranoid because he killed so much and...he killed more. A guy like that is not what LCN is about. Mr. Neil, not renown for his mercy, killed as well, but was not absolutely mad.

Most mafia members killed are almost always killed by their own family. Casso was killing guys who were rats, and guys who weren't respecting the boss. You would expect any legitimate mafia member to do the same. There were times he went overboard though. You can't expect a boss to allow soldiers to not kick up, not report, and nothing happen though. The only civilian killed by Casso was Nicky Guido, and that was a mistaken identity. They also attempted to kill the sister of Pete Chiodo, who was a bummeling idiot.