Best wishes for your MIL- SB

My father is against all smokers. Big Time!
Even if people joke about it being good for our business.

He lost his father to them and saw both his father's sisters struggle to take a breath in the final stages of lung cancer. First not being able to get out much, then not even being able to walk around a room, then even the movement of being in a bed became a chore to them.

He says it is a slow death, stealing the quality of your life away from you. I think the final straw was when he lost his sister and she was only 50 years old at the time. Spending days at her bedside watching her go down hill. The cancer eating at her and the pain getting worst and worst. Having to lift her every time she wanted to move trying to find a soft spot to relax in. Many nights he came home with tears in his eyes and you could tell he had been crying all the way home from the hospital.

And yet years ago it was made popular by the tobacco companies with so many adds and actors doing it in all the movies and TV shows. Making people feel that it was a natural thing to do, cool, sexy and being a real man to light up. People just didn't know the danger back then. But today we do, but it doesn't keep anyone from lighting up...
Even with the price of the name brands being almost a hundred dollars a carton, it hasn't stopped people.
What are we doing?
Sorry for the soapbox, the old man must be rubbing off more then I think!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!