Originally Posted By: Just Lou
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

If memory serves me correctly Lou, you do not live that far from me. The picture you posted above could very easily have been taken on my street. lol

Just unbelievable!

I'm over in Bay Terrace. Have they plowed by you yet? They haven't done anything by me except Hylan Blvd and Amboy Rd..

They've done SQUAT! D**K! After 6 hours of shoveling yesterday I went back out at 9 this morning and shoveled out my driveway and my neighbor's driveway and finished about 1:30 this afternoon. I tried calling 311 and after going through what seemed like 700 recorded messages I finally was put through and guess what? .... The 311 phone just rand, and rang and rang. No answer!

Look, I understand that the city got pummeled and that it takes time in a blizzard of this magnitude for the snow plows to get to the side streets. But when I keep hearing our illustrious mayor saying that the city is fully operational and that the streets are clear, it burns me up! This whiny voiced dwarf motherf**ker of a mayor is clueless! All he is doing is covering up the fact that the sanitation department is on an unofficial slowdown! And it is due to the fact that hiz honor decided to demote senior supervisors back down to regualr sanit men, decided not to bring in a new class, and then at the height of this storm puts out a message on 311, television and the radio that the City Of New York is looking to hire outside contractors to remove and plow snow!

I'd be pissed too if I were a sanitation man who got demoted or laid off!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.