AL, I think homosexuals are disgusting. The act is bad enough, but you have to be one sick fuck to actually believe that the act is "normal", "acceptable", "good", etc. That is why they are disgusting. And this is where our argument lies: I 100% believe homos CHOOSE to live the way they do. I don't believe God creates them. The following statement will be religious, but here goes: they are tempted by the Devil, and they take the bait. They choose to do what is forbidden. Not only are they going to hell (perhaps in the proverbial handbasket), but they are disgusting human beings as well.

The next question was directed to ShortCake, but I'll take a shot at it. As for having premarital sex, I admit I have. And I probably will continue. I have never turned down sex, and I never will. This is a sin, and I know it. There is a chance that I will go to hell, and it haunts me. But I repent, and do so totally honestly, and I hope that I am forgiven for my sins. That's all I can say. Perhaps I am a hypocrite. Shit, I know I am. But at least I'm going in the pink, not the stink.

J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets!