*stands up and applauds loudly* Congradulations, Cammy! I'm glad to hear you came out of the closet, man! That takes guts! grin wink tongue lol

Anton, I doubt she'll answer. I'm predicted she'll make up an excuse not to, like "I'm not even reading that" or "I don't don't feel I should have to" or something. Or simply ignore it. Sorry, ShortCake, but that's what you usally do; and it's what I predict. Prove me wrong, please. I really want an answer to that question.

Here it is to refresh your memory.

You're being a hypocrite by saying that homosexuality is wrong because the Bible says so. You claim that anything the Bible says is right; end of discussion. So, why do you have premarrital sex if the Bible says it's wrong? And why do you have sex for pleasure if the Bible says it's wrong? Just REALLY curious.

And, I don't want you jumping all over me saying I'm a "backstabber," I'm "picking on you," or I'm "being mean." I just want to know; badly. So don't take it personal or nothing.

Thanks.

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw