Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: GerryLang
Originally Posted By: tiger84
For all the bad samy has done he is still going to get out of prison at the age of 75.The perfect time for him to collect the pension and enjoy his grandchildren.How he is not being beaten up in prison i will never knoe

I guess so, if he is able to last that long. In his book Anthony Casso said Sammy Gravano has some disease that has caused all his hair to fallout, lose weight, and other stuff. I think Sammy was at the supermax prison in Colorado with Casso at one time, but Sammy's info is no longer available on the federal prisoner locator website. He might not be getting beat up because he is in protective custody, and if he is in supermax, I don't think they have much contact,if any with, other prisoners. There have only been a handful of mafia guys to get sent to the supermax prison in Colorado, Greg Scarpa Jr, Anthony Casso, Vito Rizzuto, and Nicky Scarfo at one time.

Ive wondered the same thing about Sammy whether he lasts that long considering his disease..

There is no guarantee he will live long enough to finish his sentence, he looked horrible in the latest pictures released of him earlier this year.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/john-gotti/gravano