Yes, I am a pervert of sorts. But I'm straight as an arrow. Men disgust me. But while I am as horny as anyone on the earth, I still am repulsed by lesbians. It's wrong. It is more accepted than male gayness in society, but as you can see, I do not agree with society on this one. Gays are wrong and disgusting, period.

Geoff, you are right. That's why I told AL we should quit. He believes they have no choice. I say that the act itself is the nail in the coffin. If you secretly want to do a guy, keep it that way. Sure, you might be unhappy, but think big picture here: eternal damnation or eternal paradise? I know I said not to talk about religion, but the issues are so closely related, it is impossible.

Anton, YOU think screwing a kid is worse then being gay. I think they are equally evil. Your beliefs are shaped by societies view. Gays are cool, pedophiles are not. To me, neither is cool.

Tone Lombardi, the gene you speak of is unproven. The odds tell you that. How can someone be gay if NO ONE in the family tree has ever been gay? I mean, there is such a thing as a redhead coming from a family of dark haired people, but at least one person in the family must carry a red headed gene. You could say that someone in the family had a homo gene and didn't act on it. I say GOOD. Have this homo act like the previous homo and realize that thier desires are wrong. Don't fuck someone of the same sex. It may seem a bit inhumane, but as I said, deal with it. Do the right thing. It might be hard, but so is my urge to kill each and every person I see. Needless to say, I have never killed a man.

J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets!