Originally posted by Hollywood Hagan:
AL, again, you try to disprove my arguments by saying that **** don't choose thier lifestyle. This is exactly the opposite of what I believe. Because we will NEVER agree on this, I think I'm going to call it quits.
I think you're both talking about different things. AL is right that gay people didn't choose to be gay. But HH, I think, is trying to say that they do choose to *act* upon it.

According to HH, I guess, it's better for a gay person to live a hetero life (even though it's not fulfilling or 'right' for that person). Or, live their lives alone.

A homosexual cannot love a person of the opposite sex the same way as heteros do. I'm talking true love, passion, lust, etc. (Bi's can though, hence the term).

I suppose it's their "choice" to deny their own feelings and live a secluded, lonely life like HH would like them to. But it's not their choice to have those uncontrollable feelings to begin with.

Some people find it disgusting, that's fine. But it's also judgemental and unfair to those who find hetero sex disgusting.

If people would accept others differences, then this wouldn't even be debatable. ohwell

I'm think I'm done w/ this topic now - as it's going no where...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations