I guess you ignored my request not to use the word "*** ." Thanks alot. It's not like I'm sitting here disrespecting your beliefs, you don't have to do it to me. ohwell

But, the thing is... Can a homosexual just say "I think I'm gonna be straight." There are homosexuals, as I said, who HATE to be homosexual. Why can't they just stand up and change? I mean, even Family Honour said... They've proven, I think, that there is a gene that causes homosexuality.

You tell me to get proof/facts, and that I have none... Do you? Is it a proven fact that it is a choice? No. Maybe it isn't a proven fact that it isn't a choice; but there's a HELLUVA lot more evidence. You can't JUST STOP. Can YOU, HH, go homosexual? For one second, can you just find men attractive, be attracted to them, want to love them, etc.? Can you? No. And you can say you are and that you could; but, really, you can't. Which is my point, you can't just change it.

I realize we'll never agree on it, but seriously... There's way more evidence that's it's not a choice. What's your's? Are you homosexual? No. So how do you know you can just change it? You don't even like homosexuals. So, you must not have any homosexual friends. And if you do, you've said they're disgusting, so you must not get along with them all that well. I DO have homosexual friends, and I DO get along with them very well because I respect them, which you don't, so I think I have more of a perspective from them than you.

Let me ask you a question. If you had a friend for a LONG time, who never had a girlfriend... But you didn't think much of it. What if he came out of the closet? Would you hate him because he's homosexual? ohwell

I have to go, now. When I come back, I'll look for your answer. It's been interesting thus far... Let's see if we can continue this without getting harsh. tongue wink

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw