Everyone seems to be upset by my comment about **** . First, I think it is immoral and against the word of God. That should be enough for you guys, but I see that it isn't. I also believe that what they do is disgusting. You will jump on me for that, but it's true. If you saw some guy eating a piece of dogshit, would you respect him? Probably not. Getting buttfucked or sucking some guys cock is just as bad as far as I'm concerned.

Also, people are criticizing ShortCake because of her beliefs. Whatever your views on **** , this is wrong. Religious persecution is intolerable. Debate is fine, but laughing at her for her beliefs is wrong.

Guineapig, I'm not trapped in my beliefs. I could just as easily abandon my faith. With all of this evidence AGAINST a divine being, it would be easy for me to just say "fuck it, it's too hard to believe in God and follow his rules". I won't do that. This is a choice. I'm not trapped. And I think I answered your question above. I don't care if it is harmful or not. It's fucking gross.

AL, this is where the problem lies. I feel that **** do have a choice. I think that crock of shit about them being born gay is a lie. It is made up by **** because it is easier to accept that than the reality of it: they are perverts who like the same sex. Forget religion for a moment, it is just fucking wrong for one guy to suck another's dick. Why do we all buy that lie about being born gay? Pedophiles say they are born pedophiles too, but no one buys that. Well, is fucking a kid any worse than fucking a dude? I don't think so. Both of them will go to hell.

Anton, I was just asking a question. You don't have to get defensive. I do look at things from an unbiased perpective, except this. As far as I am concerned, Catholicism is right and fuck all of you who can't see it. It's your ass. You may have more fun for 100 years or so, but I am gearing more for the next infinite amount of years.

J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets!