This isn't an argument, at all. We are debating. We aren't slinging names at each other. We are intelligently discussing a topic of choice. There's nothing wrong with that. We're not trying to change anyone's views, at all. We're just pointing out certain things that can be contradictionary, or wrong, or right, or etc. in each other's beliefs. I, for one, find nothing at all wrong with that. And HH, and GP, and Geoff, and Anton, and anyone else involved, don't SEEM to find anything wrong with it. So why not keep on debating? Most of us have strong, and intelligent, beliefs... So why not share them, and discuss them?

Believe I was arrogant? Okay. OS is ignorant, and to me, unintelligent. Everyone else here can back up what they're saying intelligently, except for him. He must exaggerate and/or use bad examples. Did you see HH's post? NOW THAT is what I call a debate. Although disrespectful towards homosexuals, it's for the most part, intelligent. OS acts stupid in most posts(in this thread, AND elsewhere) and if he can't change that, then I will point it out, and be what you call "arrogant" to him. I realize he's a good friend of your's, but you shouldn't get involved in something between me in him, with all due respect.

Thanks for the post.

P.S. Vercetti... Actually, I'm glad Sixer is gone, with his shit-filled insults. But, to tell the truth, the debates with him were amusing, entertaining, and for the most part, "fun." smile

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw