I only like to argue when I know I'm right. And what I have to say has nothing to do with being wrong or right. But you people are driving me crazy...

Lombardi, Anton, and others, you can think that homosexuality is ok, and that's fine. You have your own views. What do you care if someone goes around bashing homosexuality? You know that it will turn from a debate into a pointless arguement. They believe that homosexuality is wrong, and you believe it is ok. There is no point in arguing because you won't change each others minds. So what if SC2 can't make up her mind? So what if they're against homosexuality? So what if your for it? So what if they go by everything the Bible says? Let them...let them do what they want to do and let them believe what they want to believe. I know this started out as a debate, but now it has turned into a bitter argument.

And Anthony, I do believe you were being arrogant. For all you know OS could have gone to Catholic school. And you tell him to stop trying to act smart. I'm sorry, but I think that's arrogant.

I shouldn't have said anything at all, but it was driving me crazy. I don't want to argue, I don't want to fight, I just want to stop this arugement and bring it back to a healthy debate. There, I said it.

How am I not myself?