People from every reilgion know that Jesus was alive. Jews believe he was simply a prophet that thought too much of himself.

^ HH.

I always though Jews believed he was a good prophet, just not the son of God, and that they always thought his apostles stole his body.

What does anyone do to make themselves respectable?. It's all in the eye of the beholder. If you believe in the bible go by what it says. If not. Burn it. To me there's almost nothing I adjudge wrong.So; I could be very well out of this debate.

What do homosexuals do that make them so disrespectable ? They fuck guys in the ass. They suck cock.. As long as it's not mine. I don't care. Uzotopoke does that too.. *[smiles]* ( I respect you Uz.) It's a specific preference that I disagree with; all jokes aside. However, fuck a book. A dead book. It won't make me treat anyone less respectful unless they fuck with me, but for the bigger picture..

If you weren't trapped inside your Christian views, what makes them wrong? They're not raping anyone. They're not raping you.. Anal sex, oral sex and premarrital sex are also "wrong" according to the bible.