whew -- i just read the whole thread, and it's completely draining! too much anger, too many insults. hey, come on, people -- please remember to respect differing opinions and values. enough of the expletives and insults -- no name calling necessary. why do we have to call someone an "idiot", or "stupid? just because one's reasoning or line of thinking is flawed, by our definition? we have Freedom of Speech, but remember that along with this freedom,
"responsibility" is a must. meaning -- use freedom wisely, and that is your responsibility/ accountability. this goes with "free will" --we all have a right to be straight or gay/ homosexual. it's HOW we use this right which makes the difference (and that's what we call using freedom responsibly). one can be straight, but abuse the opposite sex; or one can be gay and commit lascivious acts.

religion and politics -- very sensitive topics. you can expect endless debates and arguments on these two. i come from a religious country (the largest Catholic country in Asia) and, as such, have my own points of view regarding God, homosexuality, sin, and the Bible. but i will not share these -- as i've said, religion is a sensitive topic. in the end, you just can't please everyone, or have everyone agree with you. one will agree, another will oppose.

let's just leave this at that. in the end, let's just respect everyone's opinion.

whew, boy, is this topic exhausting. grin

"Never tell anybody outside the family what you're thinking again!" - Don Vito to Sonny

"Never let anyone know what you're thinking." - Michael to Vincent