I read too, about the condom breakage and also that one of these women left town and/or couldn't be found, leaving authorities to think she may be dropping her charge. Haven't heard any more though. confused IF that is indeed their charge, I don't see where the rape charge is.

As far as other charges for printing this info, what are they? I hear traitor thrown around a lot (especially by the right) but he's NOT American so if he is a traitor it's not betraying the U.S. And then there's the whole "freedom of press" issue which I would think would be hard to overcome.

This guy evidently has a "secret" computer key (or code) ready to automatically spill even more beans IF anything happens to him??? eek How can one not laugh at the thought of how many government bigwigs (from all over)are shaking in their boots right now? Yea, I admit, this guy IS fascinating.

On the other hand the Marine that gave Assange the info, I hear today has been in Solitary confinement 23 out of 24 hours each day. Don't you need to be convicted of something before you're in solitary??? confused

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 12/15/10 10:14 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon