I'm sorry I forgot the story but I am very tired today. Lets put this for it. The Bible

BIBLE = written by followers and friends of JESUS CHRIST.

JESUS CHRIST = GOD in the form of human.

Now if you believe in God, why do you have no care for everything He wants? Because it makes you feel like a slave? No. Not a day in my life have I felt restricted. I feel very good that I have been given life. He gave usl ife, everything we have and we cannot just obey [for those who believe] 10 commandments? Sure, some have more meaning that you must think about ex.

5. "Thou shalt not kill." - this commandment obviously means do not murder, BUT it also means do not kill one's spirit. [making fun of one, etc.]. But do not tell me, "Your discriminating gays and lesbians." Because I am not doing that.

I denounce homosexuality whether its men or women doing it. I do not denounce the person committing it. Hell, I know a few gays and I do not isolate myself from them or make fun of them, but I do not find what they are doing wrong. PERIOD. I feel I have gotten everything I had to say said.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006