GP -- VERY GOOD! You are excellent. That post pretty much sums up my entire beliefs.

OS -- You prove your idiocy every time you post. My view is that I can be Catholic, and believe in God, but not go by EVERYTHING the Bible says. I can have my own views and not be a slave to the Bible -- guess what that's called? FREE WILL... Just like God says. Did you comprehend when I said that earlier? I guess not. rolleyes

And here you go again saying homosexuality is wrong. I already explained myself about this about a hundred times. There's NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. Treat people with a little more respect. We can choose to do whatever we'd like.

And no, you can't go out and kill someone because of free will. If you were serious about that, you're truely stupid. If you were being sarcastic -- that was equally as stupid. If you use your free will to KILL someone, and take a life, and CAUSE HARM to someone, that's when it's wrong. But homosexuality doesn't hurt anyone. rolleyes

JJ -- I'm not even gonna read that. I'm sick of all this "homosexuality is wrong" Bible bullshit.

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw