Wow, so many posts to reply to this morning before I go to a fucking FUNERAL.

I guess we have found our bisexual...Anton. Am I right?
You can't sit there and tell me that my opinions and views on different things are wrong. I think you are wrong. It says in the BIBLE that homosexuality is a sin. GOD did not create homosexuality. It is a sin. Why would GOD create a sin if he strictly forbids it?? The devil created it. God destroyed a whole city because of homosexuality that was being practiced. I understand you are an atheist, Anton, but I am not. I am a Christian and I believe in GOD. If GOD wanted gays and lesbians(there is no difference) then he would have created ADAM & STEVE instead of ADAM & EVE.

Vercetti--I said I stayed with my boyfriend for 10 days and 1 of those days we had sex 14 times. Not every single day. I don't think that would have even been possible. I wouldn't have been able to walk.

Lombardi-- I'm your 'friend and all' ? lol You mean I WAS your friend, seeing as how every time I say something you badger me. I'm all up for being friends, but you hardly seem very friendly towards ol' Shortcake lately. frown

Omnipotent--For some reason I am not going to even attempt a comment for you. Seems that I have a soft spot for you. Go figure?! smile

"You got to lose to know... how to win."