Originally Posted By: Longneck
Did Nucky pay the maid to poison the Commodore?

I don't think Nucky paid her to poison the Commodore as much as he didn't want any bad publicity around election time. He may have suspected something else as well. What was that look he gave when she gave him the Bible.

Anyway the maid (LuAnne??) was definitely in on it but I think that Gillian was also involved. The Paris Green paint was something that Angela would have been using and it would have been easy for Gillian to pocket it and convince the maid to use it. Both women had grievances against the Commodore.

The reason I think this to be the case is that the Commodore only started getting better after Jimmy confronts Gillian.

LuAnne is just a patsy.
A portly pastry patsy.
A portly pastry patsy working with a pastie wearing pragmatic prostitute possessing pent up passions.. lol

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.