I am really getting into "The Event." Is anyone else watching it? It can be confusing with all the flashbacks, but they've either toned down on them since the beginning of the series, or I'm getting more use to it. confused

Two other shows that I am surprised I like so much are:

Law & Order L.A. I didn't think I would, but I do. The cast is good, the stories are as well with a West Coast touch to them.

Hawaii Five-O: Sure, it's a modern update, somewhat different than the original, but again, I've enjoyed the stories and I like the chemistry between the two main characters, McGarret & Danno. There's a touch of humor that wasn't in the original, but it works. I really like Scott Caan too. He's the perfect partner for McGarret on Five-O. Some mannerisms like his father, although I don't think he looks a lot like him. He sure is short though. Seeing him stand next to anybody, he's always the shortest. lol

Oh, and the Hawaiian scenery is absolutely breath taking.

I have heard that both L&O and Hawaii Five-O are doing well, rating wise, but I haven't heard about the new L&O ratings.

smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 11/24/10 10:34 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon