Originally Posted By: BarrettM
Hi. I made a chart. It's roughly five years into the future, as by the end of the series, many characters who were about to get made, or take over a crew after the death of their captain, never got their induction/promotion by the end of Made in America. The future hierarchy of the Soprano family is entirely laid out for us, and here is my chart of what the family will look like when the rising soldiers who were about to get promoted, did. Extensive research and analysis of every onscreen appearance of every listed character has helped me conclude this list. But of course I could be very wrong. For instance, maybe there are more soldiers in the more mysterious crews that I didn't pick up on.
Some things you can discuss in this thread are, arguments for why x soldier isn't at the rank I listed. How the hierachy will look if Tony WAS incarcerated. If Tony DID die. How the hierarchy would look if Larry took over, or if Paulie took over, or if Patsy took over. How the hierarchy would look if there was infighting after Tony's death. For instance, Paulie vs. Larry. And who would be the best successor to Tony.

Here's a tree.

UNDERBOSS
[Paulie Gualtieri]

CONSIGLIERE
[Silvio Dante]

CREW LEADER
[Paulie Gualtieri]

SOLDIERS
[Paulie Germani] [Walden Belfiore] [Benny Fazio] Donny Kafranza]

[Terry Doria] [Petey LaRosa]

ASSOCIATES
[Cary DiBartolo] [Murmur Zancone] [Corky Caporale]

[Perry Annunziata] ["Dogsy" Interdonato] [Bryan Spatafore]

CAPO
[Patsy Parisi]

SOLDIERS
[Unkown]

CAPO
[Anthony Maffei]

SOLDIERS
[Beppy Scerbo] [Pat Blundetto] [Murf Lupo]

[Jason Molinaro]
________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________

Barese Crew

CAPO
[Larry Barese]

SOLDIERS
[Albert Barese]

Potential Crews

[Kafranza Crew] [Fazio Crew] [Belfiore] [Albert's crew]

Some of these mobsters have little screen time, so here
is a reminder of who they are, and why I placed them here. Here are the Soldiers

Soldiers

Terry Doria: Terry was seen working the docks with Carlo when Phil failed to send them the dock shipment. He was also the guy who took a loan from Vito before he died, and got congratulated for it. So I'm assuming he was already a soldier, as he feels very comfortable in his role, and even guys like Paulie approve of him.

Petey LaRosa: This is the guy who whacked the two black hitmen with Benny, on orders from Chris. He informed Tony that Anthony Infante was at Satriale's, associates wouldn't know who that was. So he is now a soldier. I assumed he was with Paulie now because he worked for Chris, but after his death, Paulie inherited Chris' crew.

Beppy Scerbo/Pat Blundetto: You saw these guys trying to break Junior out of the institution. Still on the streets.

Murf Lupo: Junior demoted him from acting capo, but regardless of if he retired, he is still a soldier.

Jason Molinaro: He went everywhere with Bobby, he broke up the Paulie/Bobby feud at the St. Elzear festival, and played basketball with Bobby. He was growing close to Bobby, gained recognition with Silvio in season 5, and accompanied Vito on the tip off to the Gualtieri crew about the Colombian drug building. So he will be getting made soon after the end of the series.

Anthony Maffei: He was the one who passed on Bobby's collections while they were all in hiding. Everyone else in Bobby's crew was elderly, and Jason didn't seem as high up, so Maffei definitely became the new captain.

Associates

Perry Annunziata: This is the guy Tony beat up in front of everyone, with the shaved head. He asked Carlo for advice, but that's the only evidence that he was formerly Gervasi. Tony beat the shit out of him, so he wasn't made.

Cary DiBartolo: This is the fat guy who shot up the Colombian drug den with Paulie. He was expendable or else he wouldn't have been in a gunfight, so he wasn't made.

Bryan Spatafore: He was really just a manager of Spatafore Bros. construction. It's possible that he was outcast after Vito was outed.

Future Captains

Albert Barese: He was a great earner as an acting capo, did so for years, and is Larry's brother. So he is due for a promotion.

Benny Fazio: Nobody rose through the ranks as fast as Benny. And Tony loves him. The void left by Christopher, the "nephew" figure, Tony might be looking to fill. And obviously he would look to Benny.

Donny Kafranza: When Ralph took over, he was his #3 guy, so top level soldier. After Johnny Sack gave him nerve damage, he might have retired. If not, he is due to get his own crew.

Belfiore Crew: When Carlo didn't show one day, Tony looked to Walden to answer why he wasn't there. So Walden was a high level soldier. He also whacked Phil, which was a big accomplishment. Therefore, Walden was the logical successor to Carlo, and would have filled in after Carlo flipped and become Captain. But Paulie not filled the middle management void, so he's still a soldier. But still, he's rising through the ranks rapidly.

That was a good idea of the future of the family structure. However I think benny and Belfiore would remain soldiers since they seem like newly made men and they are under Paulie since Paulie inherited other crews. Patsy would seem like the logical guy to become capo unless he becomes consigliere. Albert would probably becomes full fledged capo with larry in jail.