Here's a general timeline of everything relevant to what I'm saying about the Lucchese family.

1970's - French Connection is busted up, Henry Hill puts capo Paul Vario in jail, Jimmy Burke's crew is destroyed.

So up until now, all we've seen are the same setbacks any of the other families have dealed with at around the time. The family was even prospering under Tony Corallo's leadership, and he helped build up the Jersey Crew to a respectable faction, something like the New York Corleone family in GF2.

Amuso + Casso - successors to Corallo, we all know Casso ran things. During their reign, their most notable terrifying decision was to whack the entire Jersey crew, something like 42 made men, because the leadership was in a dispute with them. And it wasn't even far into their reign. Amuso eliminated every possible informant, and ironically, created dozens of them. The acting boss during their time in hiding, a top captain, another top captain, all hits were ordered. Even in hiding, Amuso planned to hit the NEW acting boss. And Casso turned informant.

So I'm rambling, point being. Casso absolutely destroyed the solid organization, what Tony Corallo and Carmine Tramunti had worked so hard to build up. Even in incarceration, he wanted to whack John A Gotti. When an informant ex-underboss is trying to whack the son of John Gotti, it doesn't reflect well on the family. My question is. Will Lucchese recover to the levels they had previously achieved? Will the string of informants continue? How does the future look, and how has it been since Casso/Amuso.