Well, this was quite a show. Well, there was Michael Moore who made a complete fool of himself and then Eminem winning which was kind of upsetting and Adrien Brody, which was great to watch. That kiss with Halle Berry and that touching speech. I've never really seen him talk that much as he is a lone a lot in The Pianist and he barely talks at all in The Thin Red Line which are, I believe, the only movies I have seen of his. I was also quite pleased and touched with Conrad L. Hall's posthamous awards because Road to Perdition's cintematography was and fantastic, and he was such a great artist. From what I've seen, he and Sam Mended had a great relationship, it's a shame they won't get to collaborate again. The biggest shock for me was probably Roman Polanski winning for The Pianist. I thought "holly crap!" If I were Harrison Ford I probably would have fallen off the stage. I'm not really angry, just shocked. Well, Steve Martin was great, I was a litte dissapointed because I read that Steven Spielberg was going to come and present and after the directort award, I thought that he was gonna get to give out the big one. However, I thought that Kirk and Michael Douglas presenting was really touching, that was great.

Well, certainly an entertaing show. Last year, when the show was over I was depressed and pretty angry. This time was much better for me. Partly because I pretty much gave up this kind of awards idea, but also because it was fun.

"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster"