Originally Posted By: Lilo
Nice misdirection as to what was really going on with Jimmy's "wife", But didn't his mother say something about her "bohemian" lifestyle? Maybe she picked up on it.

It's always good to have a sharpshooter watching your back. Jimmy will be able to use Richard in the future. It reminds me a little of the Don and Luca. Jimmy was the only person to understand Richard and show him a little kindness and in return he gets a devoted killer.

The storyline between Margaret and Nucky was a little boring this week. So Nucky had a rough childhood. Who didn't in those days?

I like the introduction of Lanksy. It's exactly how I would have imagined him-short, logical, good with numbers and extremely sure of himself.

If Luciano and the brothers from Philly (d'Allesio???) go into business together why does anyone still need that Doyle guy around? If I were him I think I'd have been gone.

I wonder where the producers found so many actresses still with their natural attributes. That must have been a fun job casting for those scenes.. wink

I agree. Although I will say that if I wasn't pretty sure that the series wasn't based on fact upon seeing last monday's episode, I'm damn sure now.

Doesn't matter though, the guy in the mask is gonna be a badass character, next halloween costume anyone?

I'm pretty sure they said they're keeping Doyle around because he owes them money

"He owes us money otherwise I'd slit his throat and then what would I do?"

"What'd he say?"

"He said you're a good guy".

I think I'm taking a bigger liking to Capone right now. I like Jimmy alot more than in the first episodes (I didn't really believe the actor's deliverance on his character during the first two) but I'm liking where Capone's character is going.

Also, did anyone question why oh why Nucky's dad was living in such squalor? I get that he hates his dad and all but you'd think at least brother would give him money.

I will be asking the questions! Because I don't know them!