In Michigan, the GOP made a clean sweep- Governor, House, Attorney General, Secretary of State, and Senate (which they already had).

I am somewhat surprised that Reid beat Angle. She was so crazy I liked her in spite of herself.

The next two years will be very interesting in US politics. I haven't had time to look at all the races yet but not only did most of the Blue Dog Democrats lose, so did some of the more progressive fighters like Grayson and Feingold. Nobody is happy after a thumping like that and the President will be hard pressed to get a lot of his preferred action items accomplished legislatively. Like I said, interesting.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.