Nice misdirection as to what was really going on with Jimmy's "wife", But didn't his mother say something about her "bohemian" lifestyle? Maybe she picked up on it.

It's always good to have a sharpshooter watching your back. Jimmy will be able to use Richard in the future. It reminds me a little of the Don and Luca. Jimmy was the only person to understand Richard and show him a little kindness and in return he gets a devoted killer.

The storyline between Margaret and Nucky was a little boring this week. So Nucky had a rough childhood. Who didn't in those days?

I like the introduction of Lanksy. It's exactly how I would have imagined him-short, logical, good with numbers and extremely sure of himself.

If Luciano and the brothers from Philly (d'Allesio???) go into business together why does anyone still need that Doyle guy around? If I were him I think I'd have been gone.

I wonder where the producers found so many actresses still with their natural attributes. That must have been a fun job casting for those scenes.. wink

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.