Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Originally Posted By: SC
I maintain that the pizza from the neighborhoods in Brooklyn is better.

Okay, to be fair, I never had true Brooklyn pizza (when I was a kid we'd go to delis, not pizzerias wink ), so will try it one of these days. All I know is, of all the Manhattan pizza I've had, most of it was nothing special, and somehow some of it really sucked in comparison to Jersey Shore pizza.

No question that Brooklyn has some of the best pizza places in the tri state area...or at least they did at one time.

I have to admit that Staten Island has some really good pizza places. I may have mentioned this before, but one of the best bar pies on Staten Island is served in a place called Denino's on Port Richmond Avenue.

They have opened a Denino's in New Jersey. If it is anything like the one on Staten Island, then it's worth a trip Geoff. Then again, if you are going to travel up to Aberdeen, then you mine as well cross over the bridge and just go to the original Deninio's on Staten Island

Denino's New Jersey

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.