Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I saw the woman interviewed on the news this morning. The Rand campaign camp said that they tried to get to close to the candidate. Reports, though, have him still in the car! Unfortunately, this will end up as too much "he said, she said", but the video was just brutal, I can tell you that! Btw, the "head stomper" was fired.

"She's a professional at what she does, and I think when all the facts come out, I think people will see that she was the one that initiated the whole thing...I don't think it's that big of a deal. I would like for her to apologize to me to be honest with you. " eek panic

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.