Thanks for the nice words Mark. I appreciate it.

And Bam, you're very welcomed.

Don't know if you guys are old enought to remember a show that was on NBC back in 1980-81 called The Gangster Chronicles. It was an excellent show centered around Luciano, Bugsy and Lansky's (who on the show was called Lasker)rise in the underworld and had all of the others in it like Capone, Genovese, Lucchese, etc.

A well written, excellent casted show which in my opinion was way ahead of it's time. It was on for only one season and was never renewed for more. frown

An Al Capone mini series, if done the right way, could work. I always felt that someone like Scorcese should have done a movie about Crazy Joe Gallo. A very very interesting and 3 dimensional gangster who's life story would make for excellent entertainment on the big screen.

From Lft to Rght : Michael Nouri as Luciano. Joe Penny as Bugsy. Johnathan Banks as Dutch Shcultz and Louis Giambolvo as Capone.

Brian Benben as Michael Lasker ( Meyer Lansky )

Richard Castellano (GF Clemenza) did an outstanding job playing Joe The Boss Masseria.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.