Yes, Blood and Honor covers the period of Bruno and Scarfo. It is primarily told from the pov of Nick Caramandi, former street hustler and later made man. Caramandi wasn't a formal member under Bruno IIRC so his stories about that time are all second hand.

Since Scarfo was such an intensely violent man and extremely paranoid one, he caused quite a few associates, made members or just people who had business with him to go public. So there's a little cottage industry on the Philly mob, just as there was on the Gotti led Gambinos.

I think George Anastasia is probably the best of the writers or at least the most well known.
In order some of his books on the Philly Mob are
1) Blood and Honor (70's and 80's)
2) The Goodfella Tapes (90's)
3) The Last Gangster (90's and 00's)

If you are interested I believe I wrote a review of the The Last Gangster around here someplace.
There are also books like The Plumber by Joseph Salerno and Steve Rivele, (80's Scarfo hegemony)
Blood Oath by George Fresolone ,(80's and 90's but with lots of historical references) and of course The Boardwalk Jungle by Ovid DeMaris (70's and 80's but with more emphasis on city, business and state corruption) and finally Ricochet by the same author, which is a barely fictionalized retelling of Scarfo's rise to power and subsequent fall-though it is more final and abrupt than it was in real life..

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.