Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
I want The Godfather Legacy book, but I can't find it anywhere in shops and my mother says it's unsafe to shop on the Internet! lol Off topic, but would somebody simply please state that they purchase things off the Internet and it is safe?

mick
hey, Capo, it is safe to make certain transactions on the internet (not all the time, but it is relatively safe, depending on the reliability of the shop). i've bought some stuff from amazon.com already in the past years. just last week, i ordered "Mad about the Mob" (this Mad Magazine special issue on mob movies) and "The Godfather Legacy" by Harlan Lebo (just what you wanted!). since i live in Asia, it'll take my order about a month to get here. thing is, shipping, handling, and delivery charges suck, -- everytime i order, these added charges cost just as much as the price of my purchase. i had to pay dearly for some VHS tapes i purchased two years ago -- for shipping, handling, delivery PLUS custom taxes in our post office.

anyway, happy shopping online!

"Never tell anybody outside the family what you're thinking again!" - Don Vito to Sonny

"Never let anyone know what you're thinking." - Michael to Vincent