Trenton woman apologizes for Facebook taunts
Doug Guthrie and George Hunter / The Detroit News

Trenton — A woman apologized Friday after being overwhelmed by the escalation of a long simmering neighborhood feud that spread to the Internet after she posted pictures of a terminally ill 7-year-old girl’s face above a set of crossed bones and a picture of the girl’s dead mother in the arms of the grim reaper.

“What I did was ignorant and wrong and I would walk right across this street now and apologize, if it weren’t for the PPO (personal protection order issued against her earlier by a court),” said Jennifer Petkov, 33. “I’m not proud of myself because this went from a neighborhood dispute to a huge thing.”

Kathleen Edward is the final stages of Huntington’s disease. Her mother, Laura, died last year from the same wasting disorder at 24.Neighbors and Trenton Police say the feud between the Petkovs and several neighbors has raged for years, with verbal jabs and pranks, resulting in a Facebook site that identifies Jennifer Petkov as the “Devil of Detroit Street.” Neighbors said Friday the Petkovs laughed and taunted Laura Edward and the girl.

Petkov’s husband, Scott, 30, explained Friday that his wife’s “brutal honesty” has caused his family to “not get along with a lot of people.”

Scott Petkov said the fallout of the Sept. 30 photo postings on a Facebook page his wife created in retaliation resulted Friday in his suspension with pay from his job as a forklift repairman in Warren. He said his employer is considering firing him...

Full Article with pic

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.