Gosh I embarrassed to admit I use to watch Fox all the time. Cable was new to me and I simply tuned in not realizing how many other political channels there were. I watched Bill O'Reilly a lot. No wonder I kept yelling at the screen every time I disagreed with him (which was often). I felt like throwing a shoe at him many times. Sean Hannity as well. No, I can't see wasting time watching Fox. It's not for me.

I do like and watch C-Span, low key as it is, and radio's NPR, both pretty decent and not leaning either way. Many times both have call-in segments and you get a good idea from all over the country what people are thinking. Even the local tv news would be ok (CBS,NBC,ABC)except they don't give anything more than your basic story which isn't enough for us political junkies who want more in-depth stories.

As far as narrow minded thinking, there can't possibly be an upside to it right??? confused

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon