Originally posted by Uztopoke:
Nothing about Michael Jackson bothers me. Sure, if I saw, on videotape, that he is rear-ending 10-year-old disadvantaged kids, I would like to see him shot. But I really believe he isn't having sexual encounters with these kids. He has simply lost his mind. And that's OK...it happens.

The plastic surgery? Doesn't bother me.
Lying about it? Doesn't bother me.
White skin? Doesn't bother me.
Neverland? Doesn't bother me.

He is just a VERY interesting human being. And I like that. Britney Spears, Brad Pitt, Tom Hanks, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez, the cast of "Friends," Christina Aguilera....oh, just fuck them. They're fucking boring.
I think his problem is simple. He is depressed because he is an adult, he just never really grew up. I don't think it is mental, i know a few people a lil older then me who act like children and perfer watching the stuff they did when they were kids. I think its one of those "When you are a kid, you wish to grow up, and when you do, you wish you were a kid again." things. I mean, he just doesnt want to let go of his childhood. And all of that bed stuff i believe isnt sexual, but what he is probably saying is not about sharing your bed, but about caring about other people. He said its what the world needs, which he means probably kindness and care. Ignorant people will jump right away to the conclusion that it was sexual, give me a break. I think he is just the most extreme pacifist alive. lol And think about it. I dont think the veil thing is right for his kids, but i do think home-schooling them is good because they would most likely get kidnapped. Think about it, he is worth millions. Its a nappers dream to ransom Jacko for his kids. Think of the money involved. And about that hand thing, i think its one of those, enbrace the world bullshit. lol And to round this up, I think his lack of growing up has to do with the beatings his father gave him when he messed up a dance step.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006