Turi Giuliano - Thanks a lot for the comments, but what are "cracking pictures"? Are those pictures that crack you up or something? confused

Snake - I understand your points but you have to remember that you are not talking to a believer. You keep saying that it's my fault for not accepting god and all that but the truth of the matter is that I don't believe in a supreme being of any kind, so why would I be scared of anything happening to me? This is precisely why I said all the things I said about religion and its believers in my articles. To touch on your other point about knee-jerking extreme religious nuts, you have to remember that I am broadcasting through my writings, and I am talking to a very big audience, so I have to generalize a lot of the time. In other words, I can't single out each and every exception to the rule, which you might very well be. Anyway, I'm glad we can agree on some political issues and I always knew you appreciated my pieces. Thanks! smile

Letizia B. - I do plan on staying in the Los Angeles area and believe me, you'll know when I make my return! Thanks! smile

Double-J - Well, I'll look into the whole blogging thing, and I'll let you know if anything happens with that! Thanks man! smile

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986