Hey everyone, on Wednesday you will be receiving in your mailbox my final opinion piece, which is a humdinger to say the least. In the meantime, however, I'd just like to tell you what was in last week's Daily 49er. Last week we did a "Best Of" thing where we reprinted the best articles from the prior year, in a "Year In Review" issue.
Check out the introduction from the editor-in-chief that mentions me at the Daily 49er\'s website .
Although they weren't posted on the Daily 49er's website, the issue featured two of my articles: one opinion piece and a video game review. Their titles, respectively, were "And then on the eighth day, God said 'Chill'" (from February 8, 2005) and "'San Andreas' may be the next best thing to sex" (from November 3, 2004). Read the opinion piece at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website . Read the video game review at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .

On Wednesday, you will be treated to my final opinion piece for the Daily 49er (unless, of course, I go to graduate school sometime in the future, which I am considering)...anyway, keep your eyes open for this Wednesday's update, and thanks!

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986