Hey everyone, there's a new opinion piece in today's newspaper by yours truly, as well as several mentions/letters to the editor regarding me.

First up we have my opinion piece for the week, which deals with protestors and how idiotic I believe them to be. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .

Next up is an opinion column in defense of the student-body presidential candidate I blasted a few weeks ago, and the column makes mention of me. Read it at the Daily 49er\'s website .

Following that piece of delectable delight is a letter to the editor from a guy who thinks that the Daily 49er is biased, and he partially blames me for that bias. Read it at the Daily 49er\'s website .

Finally comes one of the funniest letters to the editor ever received about me. It is from a guy who clearly disagrees with me, but he does it in a very sarcastic and clever way, so I've got to give him some credit there. It made me laugh, and I'm sure it will make you laugh too. Read it at the Daily 49er\'s website .

Until next time, people!

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986