Hello everybody, I come to you today with what might very well be the most damning opinion article I have ever written.

As you may or may not know, the Daily 49er has been embroiled in a bitter battle with the Associated Students Senate to try to get funding, but there has been one particular senator who called me out in the last Senate meeting, saying that he would never support me as a reason for his opposition to the Daily 49er's referendum proposal. Well, this senator, Uduak-Joe Ntuk, is about to get his ass handed to him on a silver platter, regards of me. I present to you with full pride, the downfall of a senator/A.S.I. presidential hopeful! I dug up all the dirt on this less-than moral guy, and I urge you to read my article. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .

Additionally, the other campus newspaper, in their annual spoof of the Daily 49er (called the Daily 69er), has satirized me once again, and have given me a quite humorous moniker this time around. Read the article at the Long Beach Union\'s website .

Expect some backlash from Ntuk over my expose on him, and until next time!

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986