What's up, everyone? It warms my heart to tell you that my latest opinion pieces are finally up, as well as a letter to the editor in response to my "On The Eighth Day, God Said 'Chill'" article!

The first opinion article covers why there will never, in our lifetime at least, be a woman president, and basically tells all the Hillary supporters to get real. It is a decent article and it will definitely get some of you thinking. Read it either at the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .
The second opinion article deals with the recent shooting of 13-year-old Devin Brown by LAPD officers and why I really find it hard to muster up any sympathy for this stupid kid. To find out why, read the article! Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .
Finally this week comes a letter to the editor from a devout Christian on why I am wrong to say that there is no god. As usual, the guy didn't see my point, but it's still a funny letter nonetheless. Read it at the Daily 49er\'s website .

Thanks, and until next time!

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986