Hello everyone, that time has come, yet again. The school semester will be over after next week, so I figured I would bring to you my final three articles of the semester. They are all good, perhaps some of the best I've written, and I am confident you will enjoy reading them as much as I did writing them.
First up is an article I wrote detailing three questions I always hear and see that are usually asked by the ignorant. I pose the questions, and then give you the answers to them in a fun little article. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website . Along with this article comes a letter to the editor in regards to it written by someone who, like usual, missed my point altogether, but of course that didn't stop them from writing in! Read it at the Daily 49er\'s website .
Next up is an article I wrote about the terrorist-laden country of Iran, and this actually turned out to be one of the best articles of the semester. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .
Finally comes an article I wrote about the best show on television, "24". If you haven't yet seen this show, now is the time, and this articles tells you exactly why you should watch it, and previews the upcoming season. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .

Well folks, another semester has come and gone, and I hope you enjoyed all the articles I wrote during it. Don't be sad, though, as I'll be back for one more round next semester before my college education is complete, and as always, I will notify you when the first article of next semester is in the Daily 49er.

Thanks, and until next semester!

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986