Hey everyone, I've been so busy that I haven't had much time to update the website but it is now all caught up and up-to-date. There are some great new articles in there, some of which are guaranteed to make you think.
First check out my article on upcoming video games this season. Read it either at the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .
Next up is my opinion piece dealing with the morons that compare President Bush to Adolf Hitler...this is a must-read! Read it either at the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .
Following that one is another opinion piece which was written shortly after the first presidential debate of 2004. President Bush clearly won that debate, and I pointed out why in that article. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .
Fourth comes a review of a DVD that I received from the great folks over at National Lampoon. I'm the current Diversions Editor for the newspaper and I get screener copies of stuff all the time, and this was one of those ones that I decided I would review. As Diversions Editor, I get first pick on all the best items we get for free to review! Read it either at the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .
Finally, we have my latest opinion piece, which is a critique (read: attack) on a very misguided young liberal at my school. This guy writes columns as well, and it is clear how much he hates America, and he is not afraid to make it clear. Well, I had to verbally show him the error of his ways in my rebuttal piece to an article he wrote. Don't miss this one! Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .
In addition, a girl at school wrote a letter to the editor regarding my article about Kobe Bryant and the girl who cried wolf, Kate Faber. The girl obviously does not understand the way things are, as you will quickly see by reading her letter to the editor. Read it at the Daily 49er\'s website .

I'm going to try to update the website regularly again, as I used to, because some of the information is dated by the time I send out these emails. Either way, enjoy the update!
Until next time!

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986