Hey everyone, it has been a busy summer, which would explain my lack of emails, and a busy school year thus far, as I am now the Diversions (Arts & Entertainment) Editor for the Daily 49er.
I just now finally updated my website with all of the Summer 49er articles I did (there are only five of them) as well as all the articles I have done to this point in this semester.
The Summer 49er articles I wrote can be perused at your pleasure by clicking here .
Now, here are the four opinion articles I have written so far this semester:
To view my article on rappers dabbling in the political spectrum go to either the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .
To view my article on people criticizing President Bush's character, rather than his faults, go to either the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .
To view my article on the Kobe Bryant trial's premature end due to his accuser's lack of gumption, go to either the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .
Finally, to view today's article, where I discuss the fact that Kerry has no distinguishably different stance from President Bush on many things, go to my website (At the time of sending this email, the article has not yet appeared on the Daily 49er\'s website , but you can check it later tomorrow and see if it is up there yet, as the article there will be considerably shorter than my unedited one on my website ).
Starting this semester I will no longer be sending out separate emails regarding my Senate articles, but you can still view them at my website , where I will have them posted each week.

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986