Hey everyone, that time has come again...that's right, it's the end of the semester, and even though I'll be writing for the Summer 49er, it's not quite the same as the daily publication. Thank you all for reading and commenting on my stuff week after week, it honestly means a lot to me!
That being said, there is only one paper this week, due to finals, and it features two articles from me.
The first article is my opinion piece, and I think it is one of my most powerful opinion pieces ever. I was going to do a lighthearted joke article at first, but in light of Nick Berg's beheading in Iraq by terrorists, I felt I had to comment on that.
The second article is an entertainment piece I did where I tried to define what, exactly, "emo" (a musical genre which is short for 'emotional') is. It is a funny article and I know you will have a good laugh or two reading it.

To read the opinion piece, go to either the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .
To read the entertainment piece, go to either the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .

Again, thanks to all of you who took the time to read my weekly (sometimes daily) posts, it means more to me than you can imagine. As always, as soon as my first article hits the Summer 49er's pages, you'll be the first to know!

Have a great summer!

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986