Hey everyone, it has been a hectic week, so I have decided to send out one large email with all the updates.
Wednesday's paper featured a new opinion piece from me on when and where the next September 11th will occur. There is quite a bit of information in it and some of it may shock and/or amaze you, but it will definitely open your eyes, if they aren't open already.
In addition, there was a letter to the editor in Monday's paper from the same guy that always responds to my articles, Wolf Thiele. This guy, no matter how liberal or conservative the article I write is, always finds something to disagree about. This time, he refutes my article about liberals' smear tactics against President Bush. Read it, if you so desire.
Also, today's paper had the final Senate article of the semester...it is a good read and wraps up what a great year the Senate had.

To read the opinion piece, go to either the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .
To read the letter to the editor go to the Daily 49er\'s website .
To read the Senate article go to either the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .

Until Monday, which marks the final regular paper of the semester, and my last opinion article of the year...it is a powerful ending to a great semester, and I'll notify you as soon as that article is out on Monday.

Have a great weekend.

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986