Hey everyone, have I got a great update for you. This week, the Long Beach Union, the other campus newspaper, satirized the Daily 49er in their yearly "Daily 69er" spoof. Well, somebody did some digging on me, because they wrote a mock article in my style and signed it "Gary Wiznuski", and THEY USED A PICTURE OF ME FROM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AS THE COLUMNIST PHOTO!!!!!!!!! Me, and everyone else at the newsroom found this to be hilarious. They also talked about me again in another section of their spoof, "News In Few", based off of our "News In A Few" section, and said that I was in class and went to the bathroom in my pants. While that wasn't as funny, it was still flattering to have two satirical features dedicated to me...after all, imitation is the finest form of flattery.
To read that mock article by "Gary Wiznuski" and see the photo, go to the Long Beach Union\'s website (the other mock feature they did about me going to the bathroom in class is not on their website...maybe that's a good thing...). The "Gary Wiznuski" article is funny, but people who read my columns know the real Wachovsky has no problem with gay marriage like Wiznuski does...anyway, read it, it is hysterical!

In other news, there is an article in today's Daily 49er by me involving the decision many students have made to not attend school on Thursday because we are off Wednesday for Cesar Chavez Day and all next week for Spring Break.
Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .

On Thursday there will be a great opinion column by me about a terrorist scumbag who was just eliminated from existence and then I am off for a week. There will also be no Senate piece this week or next (I can hear all of you breathe a sigh of relief from that one...fewer junk posts!).

Until Thursday with the opinion piece!

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986