Yeah, well, we hung the bastard anyway and I won't lose a wink of sleep over it. But I guess in your mind Saddam Hussein was correct when he said in 2002 that the tyrant of our era is Zionism and America; that he was perfectly justified to call for the destruction of America about 500 times throughout his 'presidency'; and that the 1,000 plus Al Queda members in Iraq were seperate from the ones who flew the planes into the towers??

Right. And those terrorists who seized the Moscow theatre resulting in the deaths of over 200 people one year after 911? They operated in a vacuum completely seperate from the Middle East and places like Iraq and received their financing from where, the Moon?? And the hundreds of other Islamic terrorist attacks carried out throughout the world over the past 30 years, not a dime came from Iraq, huh? And I guess there's not thousands of terrorist nut-jobs being given safe-haven in Iraq at this very moment. Mmm hmm, sure.

I realize you always have to get the last word in, so I'll eagerly await your response. And I don't expect you to lose that historical chip on your shoulder that resonates in almost every post you make but it might help if you did.