Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: olivant
A Christian minister said Tuesday that he will go ahead with plans to burn copies of the Quran this weekend to protest the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks despite a warning from the top U.S. general in Afghanistan that doing so would endanger American troops.

Fucking inbred idiot.

It's time to saw Florida off from the rest of the country and let it float away into the Carribbean.

Can we leave South Florida intact, SC?

Most of the rednecks are in the north and middle of the state, like this moronic preacher up in Gainesville mad.

If the asshole wants to burn those books, I guess it's his right. But like I always say, just because you have the right to do something, doesn't mean you should do it.

That's the beautiful paradox of our First Amendment. I have to believe that the Founding Fathers wrote it hoping that it wouldn't be exploited by sensationalistic boobs like this preacher ohwell.

And FYI, the hate mongers in southern churches like these are no more truly Christian than the suicide bombers were truly Muslim.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.