Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

And when MJ died, I read that he and Sir paul were still on the outs because Paul felt that he was fleeced whn MJ purchased the Beatles copyrights. I love Paul, but thought that to be a bit hypocritical. Besides, no one held a gun to his head and told him to sell.

Macca nor any of the Beatles have ever owned the Beatles' copyrights. And yeah for the record I don't exactly feel that bad for Macca on this considering all the copyrights from Holly to Al Jolson to Roy Orbison to even songs like "The Man with the Bag."

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
That's Amy Irving levels of fleecing.

Spielberg just wanted to get rid of her. Funny how her career tanked at the EXACT moment she got that huge settlement.

Payback from Spielberg's Hollywood pals?[/quote]

Probably, or the fact that she wasn't that much of an actress in the first place.

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I'm still getting over the fact that John left Julian nothing. eek I am really surprised. If true, RR is right it is very "dickish".

TIS

To be fair, it might have been one of those wreckless moves done because hey Lennon died when he was what only 40? How many people think they're gonna bite the big one at that age?

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 09/07/10 07:25 PM.