Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Lilo, I would guess McCartney is worth more than Yoko. Likely, John's two kids got a large portion of his estate (although Yoko is not hurting, I'm sure). Paul, although giving so much to Heather in his divorce, still I'm thinking is worth quite a bit more. I wanna even say in the billions???? They mentioned his approximate worth during his divorce but I can't count that high. lol

TIS

McCartney made a good portion of his fortune from buying up music copyrights, most nostably Buddy Holly's catalogue. Of course this can backfire as he gave similar advice to Michael Jackson.

As for Yoko, she (unfortunately) controls the Lennon estate. Which is why it seems every 5 years his catalogue gets re-released in "re-mastered" editions. And from a google search it seems that for some reason, John didn't leave Julian anything in his will.

Well that was dickish.

Interestingly, the Daily Mail (as Capo said, not exactly a reliable news source) claim that ole Heather cost Macca 24 million Pounds. Or to 2010 currency exchange, that's nearly $37 million.

That's Amy Irving levels of fleecing.