Alright, I don't understand why gays, bisexuals, and transvestites are always looking for support from a certain society. Every time I see them on TV or read about them in the newspaper, it's either because they're critiizing someone or a group, or because they feel that they need more support from the public for being gay. If they want to be gay or anything else, let it be. They don't need to tell straight people how to treat them. We don't tell them how to treat us. I don't think smashing up Eminem CD's or getting support from the Senate is going to make a difference on how people look at them. Some of us have no problems with gays, while some of us do. I think it all depends on who you are. For me, if I know a guy who's gay but still acts like he's a regular guy and doesn't wear a tube top or talk like a girl, then I'm fine with that. But when it gets to the point where a gay tries to make a move on yourself (and your straight) or when a transvestite looks at you strangely, it gives you a nervous feeling. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur